Free Space Not Updating

RAID, Volume, storage pool, hard drive, USB, SSD cache and iSCSI LUN
jkomaha

Free Space Not Updating

Post by jkomaha »

I'm running into an issue with an F4-220 device. I was running with the following configuration:
Bay 1: 6TB WD Drive
Bay 2: 500GB Seagate Drive
Bay 3: 1TB Seagate Drive
Bay 4: Spare

I removed all configuration for storage areas and volumes involving Bay 2 & 3, then rearranged as follows:
Bay 1: 6TB WD Drive
Bay 2: 1TB Seagate Drive
Bay 3: 12TB WD Drive
Bay 4: 12TB WD Drive

Bay 2 is not configured, drive is sitting idle
Bay 3 & 4 configured as RAID 1

After the reconfiguration, the share associated with 3 & 4 was loaded with files totaling approximately 4-5TB worth of data, which was moved from the drive in Bay 1. However, the free space associated to each drive is not updating. According to the web GUI, it still shows the free space prior to the move of the files (1TB free space on drive in Bay 1, and 16MB used in the storage on Bay 3 & 4.

I ensured i'm running on the current firmware, and have rebooted the NAS, neither cleared the issue.

Any suggestions?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Free Space Not Updating

Post by TMSupport »

So your current configuration is as follows :
Bay 1 - 6TB Single ( data has been moved to RAID1 of HDD3/4)
Bay 2 -1TB Single
Bay 3/4 - 12 TB RAID1
While the free space of Bay1 and RAID1 is not updated with the new configuration, right?
Please send an email to support(at)terra-master.com, our engineer will help you with remote session.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
jkomaha

Post by jkomaha »

Correct
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please send an email to support(at)terra-master.com, our engineer will help you with remote session.
Thank you.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)