Dismissing Alerts from the WebUI admin screen

CPU, memory, fan, process, services status, system log, tempreture
bidmead
Great Britain

Dismissing Alerts from the WebUI admin screen

Post by bidmead »

Whenever I return to the admin WebUI for my F2-221 running TOS 5 I find the right hand side of the main window completely obscured by a succession of alert messages, mostly announcing that the "System is sluggish".

I know the system is sluggish and haven't yet found any way to deal with this. However, that's not the problem I'm reporting.

The problem is that this string of messages obscures important information on the main window. It seems possible only to delete these alerts one by one -- but as the list of alerts appears to be endless (they seem to be generated about once every hour) deleting them all when returning to the admin WebUI after any length of time becomes a wrist-wrenching task that can take all afternoon.

Is there a way of dismissing all these alerts at once? A way of switching them off altogether? Moving them?

--
Chris
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Dismissing Alerts from the WebUI admin screen

Post by TMroy »

Will optimize it in TOS 5.1
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
bidmead
Great Britain

Re: Dismissing Alerts from the WebUI admin screen

Post by bidmead »

Thanks, @TMroy. Looking forward to that.

--
Chris