VirtualBox Virtual Machine beta is online now in TOS APP center

Official announcements and latest news, awards from medias, and sucess stories.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

VirtualBox Virtual Machine beta is online now in TOS APP center

Post by TMroy »

VirtualBox Virtual Machine beta is online now in TOS APP center.

As the world’s most popular cross-platform virtualization product, Oracle VM VirtualBox lets you run multiple operating systems on your TNAS device.

VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware made by Oracle. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software.

To experiense virtual machine on your TNAS device, login your TOS > Application > Beta.
VirtualBox_en.png
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Tricky
Great Britain

Re: VirtualBox Virtual Machine is online now in TOS APP center

Post by Tricky »

Presumably the reason the is no Ubuntu 64 is down to the NAS processor not supporting it?
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Your question is not clear enough.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

Sorry signed in last night to clarify this but couldn't find my post so put this in the other app section.

I Just installed this and tried installing Ubuntu and expected it to be like installing on a PC but once Ubuntu 32bit was selected there was no option to select a downloaded iso file ...not overly familiar with this so could be me so can you tell me how to install Ubuntu into virtual-box on the TNAS? as the
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Hi Tricky, your feedback already reported to the product team, we will keep you updated.