TerraMaster Introduces F5-221 5-Bay NAS For Small Business and Home Office

Official announcements and latest news, awards from medias, and sucess stories.
TMsupport6
TerraMaster Team

TerraMaster Introduces F5-221 5-Bay NAS For Small Business and Home Office

Post by TMsupport6 »

Powerful configuration with multiple layers of security for private cloud storage
TerraMaster, a professional brand that specializes in providing innovative storage products including network-attached storage (NAS) devices, proudly presents the F5-221 5-bay Network Attached Storage (NAS), ideal for small business and home cloud storage.The TerraMaster F5-221 is powered by an Intel dual-core 2.0 GHz processor offering speeds of up to 119MB/s. The F5-221 supports AES hardware encryptionand 4K HD video transcoding. It also comes with multiple layers of data security and features the next-generation Btrfs file system.
The TerraMaster F5-221 5-bay NAS device is the perfect private cloud solution for small businesses and home users that needs large-capacity, secured data storage. The F5-221 supports up to 16TB drives, up to 80TB maximum raw storage, up to 108TB maximum single volume storage. It is ideal for users that handle large data files regularly such as video editors, photographers, videographers, and professional content creators. With private cloud storage, multiple users can easily access and share work files for streamlined workflows.

Powerful and Efficient
The TerraMaster F5-221 is powered by a powerful and efficient Intel Celeron J3355 2.0GHz (Max 2.5GHz burst) dual-core processor with 2GB memory, upgradeable up to 6GB (2GB+4GB) memory. The NAS device delivers read speedsof up to 119 MB/s and write speedsof up to 118 MB/s.
Advanced Security
The F5-221 features multiple layers of data security to prevent data loss. This includes Automatic Scheduled Backup, BtrfsFile System and Snapshot, RAID 1,5,6 Array Security, AES hardware folder encryption and network transport encryption, and Cloud Drive Data Backup.

Easy Private Cloud Solution
The F5-221 is designed for small business and home office private cloud storage. Use the F5-221 to create a personal cloud drive to easily collaborate and share data with friends, family, or colleagues to streamline workflow.Even when working away from home, users can access the private cloud storage via the internet to access, store, and synchronize data.

Worry-Free Warranty
The F2-221 is covered with TerraMaster’s improved and exclusive worry-free warranty services with 24/7 rapid support and brand-new replacement within 2 years on registered products. Learn more about warranty and return policy here
The F5-221 features multiple layers of data security to prevent data loss. This includes Automatic Scheduled Backup, BtrfsFile System and Snapshot, RAID 1,5,6 Array Security, AES hardware folder encryption and network transport encryption, and Cloud Drive Data Backup.

To learn more about F5-221
yerc1

Re: TerraMaster Introduces F5-221 5-Bay NAS For Small Business and Home Office

Post by yerc1 »

I want to toss an idea around for TerraMaster's consideration.

The next product release will be a special edition F2-221 with OpenMediaVault instead of TOS.

OpenMediaVault or OMV (https://www.openmediavault.org/) is free to use and distribute. Based on the tested Debian distribution, OMV is actively developed by a talented group of individuals. The very active OMV forum is testament to a large community following.

The ultimate benefit for TerraMaster is being able to fill in their customer needs, which translate to success. At the minimum, TerraMaster can have a concrete gauge of what TerraMaster customers look for in a NAS OS.

TOS wins if people don't buy the product - it means people are happy with TOS.

TOS also wins if the product turns out to be popular because it can be a testbed for TOS developers to build an excellent TOS.

Is TerraMaster bold enough to try this?
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

How is the F5-221 new? I have had one for a year or so!
JayBlingham

Post by JayBlingham »

I was just wondering the same thing. If this is a new version of the F5-221, then please let me know what the improvements are because I only bought mine just recently, and would like to know I have the latest.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

There is no update on F5-221, this is only a late news from marketing team. sorry to make you confused.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)