Mega Sync Setup Issues

Discussion about CloudSync.
pr0xidian

Mega Sync Setup Issues

Post by pr0xidian »

Does anyone else have issues setting up the Mega Sync app? I managed to get 2 jobs setup, but it took a while. I have the F5-221 with the dual core intel and 2GB of ram. I noticed in the task manager while using the "Create Sync Task > Select Cloud Directory" section in the app that it would load endlessly while the ram would fill up, then the web interface would crash and restart. I've upgraded the ram in the unit, and while it no longer fills up and resets the web interface, its still endlessly loading on the mega side. My mega account is the 2TB one and is nearly full, and I know it does client side encryption/decryption. Perhaps it is simply too much for this unit? If anyone knows a fix I'm all ears! Running the current version of the app 2.0.6. Any insight is appreciated! 8-)

TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Mega Sync Setup Issues

Post by TMSupport »

It will take a long time to scan the folder which has abundant of files (especially huge number of small sized files). The endless loading issue may occur in this way. We are working on it now.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
piqoqohu

Re: Mega Sync Setup Issues

Post by piqoqohu »

The MegaSync setting up on your PC is not that hard.

if you have already sync 2 projects successfully. there shouldn't be any problem

If you need any further assistance, please go through this MegaSync setup guide