DeDuplication v1.0.13 System Log location?

Discussion of applications not mentioned above.
quella

DeDuplication v1.0.13 System Log location?

Post by quella »

I'm having some issues with the DeDupliction v1.0.13 on TOS 5.1.34 on a F4-423 model containing two 3tb drives with over 25,000 images. I know there are some dupes, but the tool seems to run then say that the scan is complete (set in Manual mode). I would suspect more data telling me what was scanned and the SHA1 of the files it found, etc. Can you provide me with any details on how best to check my logs so I can see what may be preventing this form running correctly?
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: DeDuplication v1.0.13 System Log location?

Post by TMzethar »

Sorry, there is no log form as you describe for now. We will collect and refer to your feedback and try to optimize the application in the future.
In manual mode, after clicking "Deduplication", you can confirm the duplicate situation before execution.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
FredFredsen
Germany

Post by FredFredsen »

Ich hatte die gleiche Frage!

Der Status der App zeigt an: "nicht aktiv"
Was sind die Vorraussetzungen für die Funktion der App?
Oder welche Berechtigungen muss ich dafür erteilen?
Oder mit welchen Nutzerrechten muss die App ausgeführt werden?

Ich versuche bereits seit 3 Wochen die App zum laufen zu bekommen. Nichts funktioniert!!!! :x
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}FredFredsen
Hallo, have you encountered any issues using this or other applications? If possible, please provide screenshots to illustrate the situation.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
FredFredsen
Germany

Post by FredFredsen »

Ja verdammt!
Warum erhält man auf alle Fragen, nur Gegenfragen? Nie bekommt man hier oder vom Support eine Antwort!

Screenshot 2023-06-12 154623.png
Screenshot 2023-06-12 155624.jpg
Wie soll man mit der App Duplikate vergleichen und überprüfen ob die App auch richtig gearbeitet hat?
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}FredFredsen
1. The function or purpose of this application is to find duplicates and change the selected duplicate content to "hard links". After the execution is completed, you can still see the duplicate files, but they will only take up one storage space. (Temporarily only supports modifying duplicate files to hard links and does not support deleting duplicate files)
2. This application does not have the concept of disabling and enabling, please ignore it. For applications that do not have this concept, they are all expressed as "disabled" and will be optimized and displayed in subsequent versions.