Can't Solve Cloud Storage Issue!

Discussion of applications not mentioned above.
Curtismoore

Can't Solve Cloud Storage Issue!

Post by Curtismoore »

Hello, friends Hope you all are well. I am a new user of this forum and this is my first post. Guys, I have a problem with my MEGA (Cloud Storage). Whenever I am trying to upload any large file into my MEGA cloud storage, as soon as "your storage for mega is full" an error is showing. Even during downloading any large file this type of error is showing. After several attempts, I failed to solve the issue. Can anyone provide any solution in this regard? However, I tried to resolve the issue with the help of these methods one by one already mentioned here without IP resetting. Due to my lack of experiance, I can't dare to change the IP. Guys, I need your suggestions, can I try the process safely?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Can't Solve Cloud Storage Issue!

Post by TMSupport »

Please go to CloudSync-Logs, export the log of the task and send it to us for troubleshooting.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
icebogus

Re: Can't Solve Cloud Storage Issue!

Post by icebogus »

If you go to CloudSync-Logs, you will be able to view the information that is helpful. Have you found a solution to this problem?
Kenneth Gentry slope game