App Store Empty F221

Discussion of applications not mentioned above.
Bawwi1971

App Store Empty F221

Post by Bawwi1971 »

Help needed, completely new to servers.
Just purchased a new TNAS Server, F2-221 with 2x 8Tb drives.
Install went OK, TOS Version is 4.2.39, initialized and everything hunky dory, but the app store is empty...I brought this to act as a Plex Media Server only.
Read a few things on here and I have reinstalled the TNAS PC and TOS, I originally set as RAID 1 with Ext4 but on reading a few things I have now set as RAID 0 and BTRFS.
Would appreciate any pointers to assist me, IP address is correct, and I can ping from my router fine.

Pease help
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: App Store Empty F221

Post by TMroy »

Please refresh your web browser and try again, if that does not help, check if your TNAS interface DNS settings are correct, or modify it to 8.8.8.8, and then refresh you browswer.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
lionrus

Post by lionrus »

I have exactly the same problem. I bought a new F2 -210. Installed Tos 4.2.31, everything is fine, only the applications are empty. I tried a lot: rebooted the router, rebooted NAS, updated the browser, changed the browser settings, used different browsers. Even installed the previous version of TOS 4.1.32. 4 times reinstalled TOS: both via the Internet and locally. Nothing helped. Application panel is empty. Please help
lionrus

Post by lionrus »

Can't attach a screenshot. Put it here https://prnt.sc/uUsiy9AsAP_7
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}lionrus

The issue has been verified, and will be fixed very soon, please wait for our update.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
crisisacting

Post by crisisacting »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMroy

Will this be a patch or an actual update to the ARM series devices?

There are other outstanding issues & concerns that people have asked for resolution to, on the ARM series devices, with little to no response from anyone at Terra-Master.

Like native IPv6 support for one & the ability to use the 2.5 Gbit USB network adapter (which is advertised as supported on all TNAS devices, yet doesn't function on the ARM series devices at all).

And since it was mentioned that there's development of a new ARM device(s), when will those become available, since those will have TOS 5 according to the last post in regards to TOS 5 on ARM.
Bawwi1971

Post by Bawwi1971 »

ISSUE RESOLVED
As I only wanted my TNAS as a Plexserver, a friend helped me resolve. Went to the Plex site and downloaded the Terra master version of PLEX and loaded it manually, PLEX fully up and running now though App store still empty
rick57

Post by rick57 »

I had empty app store but now full after updating to TOS 4.2.40 try it and i hope it works for you too....Happy Apping.