Amazon S3 Sync

Discussion about CloudSync.
buzzkc

Amazon S3 Sync

Post by buzzkc »

I'm attempting to setup the S3 sync to a newly created bucket. I enter the Access and Secret keys, and can see the list of available buckets. I choose the bucket I wish to use and click confirm, but I'm getting a "Operation failed!" message.

I've tested the connection and bucket in other software and it works fine. Are there any specific permissions required by the application for it to connect and work?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Amazon S3 Sync

Post by TMSupport »

Hi, did you input and connect using "admin" account?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
buzzkc

Post by buzzkc »

Yes, I was using the administrative account.
buzzkc

Post by buzzkc »

I've also tried on both Chrome and IE with all plugins disabled, I get the same results.
buzzkc

Post by buzzkc »

@TMSupport Any suggestions?
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Hi buzzkc,
We are not sure what caused the problem. We need to consult with engineers further. Since we are currently on holiday, we expect to come back to you on Wednesday.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
coolshop_ab

Post by coolshop_ab »

Hello, just for reference, we have the same exact problem.

Thanks,
Alberto
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Hi, could you please contact us support(a)terra-master.com, we will ask our engineer to have a remote session to check this issue.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)