How to configure application / port mapping

Discussion of applications not mentioned above.
Cis
France

How to configure application / port mapping

Post by Cis »

Hello,

Aiming at opening only some applications to the internet, I would like to know a way to configure dedicated port for an application, so I can opengranularily applications to the internet, thanks to routing rules (NAT/PAT).

Some applications have this option to configure a given port (plex), but it is not the case for all; for instance wordpress.
Even on localhost I can only access wordpress via the same port than the TOS interfface (8181 by default), which prevents me to expose only wordpress to the internet.

Could you please help with a way to configure such mapping, else to know what port is used for which application?
Else a workaround for Wordpress would be appreciated.

Many thanks
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: How to configure application / port mapping

Post by TMroy »

As not all APPs can be configured a port independly, need to check each of them. For wordpress, you can edit a port for internet visiting.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=336
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Cis
France

Re: How to configure application / port mapping

Post by Cis »

TMroy wrote: 14 Apr 2020, 23:42 As not all APPs can be configured a port independly, need to check each of them. For wordpress, you can edit a port for internet visiting.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=336
I have read already that thread you linked, it says you cannot edit port and even default one ofr wordpress is not usable so I dont understand your reply.

There is no way to define a dedicated port for wordpress application with TOS ?