Setting up mail server

Discussion of applications not mentioned above.
jasonyeap

Setting up mail server

Post by jasonyeap »

Im new to the community, trying to setup my mail server, unfortunately POP3 is not in FoxMail anymore.

The link I followed, I have successfully done the first part, now the remaining part if to login to my private mail account, can anyone help? Im using F2-210

https://www.programmersought.com/article/3197148042/
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Setting up mail server

Post by TMSupport »

Do you want to set F2-210 as the Mail Server? Did you install Maria DB and Mail Server from the application center?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
jasonyeap

Post by jasonyeap »

Yes, F2-210 as the mail server, now I’m able to use Thunderbird (mail client) to setup my email account, but when email are sent, one does not receives. Both email sit in the domain created in TM Mail Server
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Are the receiver and sender within the same local LAN?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
jasonyeap

Post by jasonyeap »

Yes, I’ve logged into both email accounts within Thunderbird. Same network segment, how can I troubleshoot if the traffic went through?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please set as the following picture shows: