Aria2 Disconnected: Connection Refused

Discussion of applications not mentioned above.
stubbsy

Aria2 Disconnected: Connection Refused

Post by stubbsy »

Hi there

I can log in to my new NAS drive fine when i am in work, but when i try and use Aria2 it opens the application ok, but it says status disconnected.

In the developer window it just says Connection Refused

This all works perfectly when i'm at home and on the same network as my nas drive, but not when i'm at work

Any ideas how to fix this please?

Thanks

Dave
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Re: Aria2 Disconnected: Connection Refused

Post by TMS »

Hi,
Is the connection suddenly lost (previously used good), or after upgrading the TOS version, Aria2 cannot connect? other?
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
stubbsy

Post by stubbsy »

I’ve only had the drive about 3 weeks and I was able to set files to download from work the first week I had it. I tried to download some files again this week from work and have had the same problem all week. Log in to TNAS remotely, open aria2, says connecting then disconnected , connection refused.

I’m unaware of any updates. I certainly haven’t actioned any , but it could have done in the background. I haven’t been using it long or often enough to know the version number unfortunately.

Not sure that helps at all

Dave
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

Hi,
Is it convenient for our engineer to check it ? Contact method: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=608
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
stubbsy

Post by stubbsy »

Yes sure,

I'll send you an email now

All the best

Dave