ClamAV Scan Results??

Discussion of applications not mentioned above.
titanrx8

ClamAV Scan Results??

Post by titanrx8 »

I have finally gotten ClamAV to update the definitions and complete a scan after the TOS 4.2.08 update. It has found something but it doesn't give me any options to remedy them.

Two questions:
1. the Scan results show an Infected Files list with a Status of "Not Insulated". What does that "Not Insulated" status mean?

2. the Scan results page does not scroll nor can I expand the File column wide enough to see the entire path. Is there a way to export the Scan result to get the complete path and a complete list of all of the affected files.

A screen shot is attached.

Additionally, all of the affected files I can see are snapshots so I am guessing that the actual possible infection is in a base file from which the snapshots were taken. Would this be accuarate?
Attachments
2021-02-11 ClamAV Screenshot.jpg
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: ClamAV Scan Results??

Post by TMRyan »

Hello,
The "Not Insulated" status means that it is not separated from files that are not affected.
Thank you for your feedback, we need to solve the problem of not seeing the complete list.
If you know how to use the terminal, maybe you can use the command cd /mnt/md0/application/pkgs/clamAV to find related logs
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)