NAS & USB Surveillance Camera Network

Discussion of applications not mentioned above.
raders

NAS & USB Surveillance Camera Network

Post by raders »

I have the Terra-Master F2-210. im looking to buy and install a security system and run it via the NAS. Does Terra Master currently support this fetature or are there any known work arounds the save on purchasing hardware from another NAS provider. ie: Synology
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Re: NAS & USB Surveillance Camera Network

Post by TMS »

Hi,
ARM devices do not currently support this feature .
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
raders

Post by raders »

That`s a shame. would the F2-221 be a more affordable upgrade with this feature?

Will the F2-221 also have support for the vpn feature as i know my current one does not support this either?
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

X86 models support Surveillance application, but it has not yet been released during testing. F2-221 supports VPN feature.
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
titanrx8

Post by titanrx8 »

TMS wrote: 06 Feb 2021, 17:16 X86 models support Surveillance application, but it has not yet been released during testing. F2-221 supports VPN feature.
How much longer? This was imminent 2 years ago when I purchased my F2-221.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

At present, it is still a beta version, and all language versions have not been translated yet. All language beta versions are expected to be available in 1-2 months.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)