No Applications Available - or Visible

Discussion of applications not mentioned above.
JayTeague

No Applications Available - or Visible

Post by JayTeague »

I am trying to install PLEX, but when I go to applications, all - NOTHING shows up at all. What gives? Any way to get this to work?
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Re: No Applications Available - or Visible

Post by TMS »

Hi,
Please make sure whether TNAS is connected to the Internet and whether the network settings are correct? And make sure your firewall doesn't not block your TNAS device from connecting to our server.
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
JayTeague

Post by JayTeague »

Where are the NAS network settings, does it have some somewhere? I know it is connected to the internet - it is on the same switch as my PC. I seriously doubt the firewall assuming it is trying normal internet access and not some unusual method. What would I look for and where?
JayTeague

Post by JayTeague »

found it - not sure what was up, but I installed a beta app - then everything else appeared
TyCi

Post by TyCi »

Hi

I am having this same issue. I installed new hard drives today and set up the system as brand new as my previous drives failed. When opened TOS and opened applications I could see everything. Went to install Plex but said it was already installed. I then tried to click Plex to open and send to desktop but I couldn't. A few mins later everything was gone. I restarted the nas and when I clicked applications it was completely empty. I have tried everything including a full reset but still applications are completely empty. I have checked and it is connected to the internet and there is no firewall that could be blocking. Any ideas on how to resolve? I have nothing installed except the system stuff that is there when you set it up for the first time. Essentially its brand new and I haven't even add files to the drive yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

Is it possible to let our engineer check it remotely?You can send an email to our tech team to confirm it.
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @

Return to “Others”