Drive screws available for D5-300C? Box was discarded with screws inside

USB RAID storage for photographers, music producers, movie collectors
vr84

Drive screws available for D5-300C? Box was discarded with screws inside

Post by vr84 »

Hi, I recently purchased a D5-300C and the box was discarded which contained some of my remaining bolts required to mount the 3.5 inch drives.

I only realized today when I finally purchased some new drives to fill it with.

Any idea if these screws used in the D5-300C are generic and can be purchased? Otherwise can Terramaster sell me some? I am located in Melbourne, Australia.

Thank You
crisisacting

Re: Drive screws available for D5-300C? Box was discarded with screws inside

Post by crisisacting »

3.5" HDD usually requires 6/32 mounting screws & 2.5" drives are normally M3 mounting screws; the length may be longer for these to mount through the drive sled.

Hopefully support replies with lengths for you to buy them locally unless they can ship out a free package of them to you.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}vr84
You can contact our dealer in Sydney, they may provide you some screws. www.noontec.com.au
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
JayWakers

Post by JayWakers »

I know it's been a few months, but I hope you've found the screws you needed for your D5-300C by now. If not, don't worry, there are still options available.