Rack mounted options

USB RAID storage for photographers, music producers, movie collectors
sianderson
Great Britain

Rack mounted options

Post by sianderson »

Am I just being blind but is there a rack mounted DAS?

Would only need a 2 bay so not expensive?
F2-210

TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Rack mounted options

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}sianderson
Hi, you can learn about them here or on the shopping platform. https://www.terra-master.com/global/pro ... o-das.html Do I misunderstand you?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}sianderson

Currently we do not have such a product. why do you need a rackmount DAS? a tower DAS does not fit your case?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
sianderson
Great Britain

Post by sianderson »

{L_BUTTON_AT}sianderson
TMroy wrote: 06 Nov 2022, 13:21 Currently we do not have such a product. why do you need a rackmount DAS? a tower DAS does not fit your case?
it would look neater if i had 1u rack mounted equipment, currently have the F2-210 which is clearly now out of date and only getting limited support (yes i know your official response on that) but its also backed up by an external USB, my understanding is that the DAS would function the same as the external USB so when the time is right im looking at replacing both the NAS and USB drive as rack mounted options, yes i could put a box DAS in but looks messy and also a box NAS like i have at the moment
F2-210

TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}sianderson

I see. We can add it to our future plan, but at this moment, we do not have such product. Sorry!
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Texas-TNAS

Post by Texas-TNAS »

sianderson

I currently have (2) DACs and (2) NAS " Terramaster" laying on top of my back up switch in my rack....it fits perfect. You can also buy a rack shelfves, but you would still a rack. You can also DIY build your own small wood rack...pretty easy to do.