D5 300 Hardware reset

USB RAID storage for photographers, music producers, movie collectors
6ARP

D5 300 Hardware reset

Post by 6ARP »

Hi, thanks in advance for any help!

I have reformatted 5 x fresh drives to create a new raid5 on a d5 300, anybody know how I erase the old raid/ perform a full factory reset on the hardware please?

Many thanks
6ARP
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: D5 300 Hardware reset

Post by TMroy »

You can use the RAID manager client to delete your current RAID, and rebuild a new RAID. Before you do this, back up your data.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
6ARP

Post by 6ARP »

Thanks for your reply. One of the problems is that since I followed the step in the raid creation instructions to use Disk Utility (Monterey) to erase the new the volume, the raid no longer shows in the manager so there is no way for me to delete it from there. Do I also really have to run terminal and copy/paste code each time I want to load the Raid Manager? Thanks
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

You have contacted after sales technical support. Good luck in solving questions or problems.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)