Raid Manager Mac OS Monterey

USB RAID storage for photographers, music producers, movie collectors
zenwebgoddess

Raid Manager Mac OS Monterey

Post by zenwebgoddess »

When will the Raid Manager Software be fixed for Monterey?
TM-Allen
TerraMaster Team

Re: Raid Manager Mac OS Monterey

Post by TM-Allen »

Hello.Sorry, we are still working on editing.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
thoand

Post by thoand »

Hi, is there a timeline? I had an raid error today, and I would have loved to look into the Raid Manager. It seems to be rebuilding.
zenwebgoddess

Post by zenwebgoddess »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TM-Allen

Any updates? I originally contacted support about this issue in December via email.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

Just because we are waiting for the updated API document and drivers of Monterey from the USB chipset supplier, we are still not ready to release a new version of the RAID manager app yet. Please just wait, thank you!
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
caesars

Post by caesars »

Hi, I am also waiting for this as one of my LED light out of 5 has gone orange. All I know is it's the 5th drive but I can't tell what's going on with it ...
caesars

Post by caesars »

This is unacceptable. You have had many months since the first beta announcements and releases of Monterey.

Nevermind that the app looks like a teenager's drawing ... if you're taking that long the app better be worth the wait.

I'm tired of waiting and bought a Sabrent enclosure instead, it has USB 3.1 gen2 !!!

But what the hey, it's a Chinese company ...
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMRyan »

Please confirm your model. Currently, the RAIDManager of the D5-300 model is not compatible with Mac OS Monterey.
We are still developing a Monterey RAIDManager client.
If the D5-300 model is used, you can run it on Mac OS10.X RAIDManager, create a RAID mode, use D5-300 on macOS Monterey.
If your product is D5-330 Thunderbolt 3, please use RAID Manager Pro version, there will be no macOS Monterey compatibility issues.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
caesars

Post by caesars »

TMRyan wrote: 20 Mar 2022, 18:24 Please confirm your model. Currently, the RAIDManager of the D5-300 model is not compatible with Mac OS Monterey.
We are still developing a Monterey RAIDManager client.
If the D5-300 model is used, you can run it on Mac OS10.X RAIDManager, create a RAID mode, use D5-300 on macOS Monterey.
If your product is D5-330 Thunderbolt 3, please use RAID Manager Pro version, there will be no macOS Monterey compatibility issues.
TERRAMASTER D5-300 USB3.1 (Gen1) Type C 5-Bay External Hard Drive

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005I ... UTF8&psc=1
deanv2

Post by deanv2 »

When will a new MAC OS Monterey compatible HW Raid manager be available for the D5-300?
People pay good money for these units and expect them to work 100% - with a MAC operating system that has now been with us since 2021!
Please advise. The standard answer telling people too use software raid management functions in MAC OSX is not really acceptable - because you are basically telling people that the unit is not working 100% - after we have paid for 100% functionality. If the Hardware Raid part is not working with the current MAC OS, then that means people have paid full price for a unit that can't be properly used as advertised. I bought this expecting that the Hardware Raid could be properly managed.

Please advise.