USB RAID storage for photographers, music producers, movie collectors
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Raid Manager Mac OS Monterey

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}deanv2
Check this post please. viewtopic.php?f=86&t=3318
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
zenwebgoddess

Post by zenwebgoddess »

Update please. This is bloody ridiculous.
Blasttmann

Post by Blasttmann »

This is CRAZY.
caesars

Re: Raid Manager Mac OS Monterey Ventura

Post by caesars »

Wow it is now February 24 2023 Any news. My RAID just died today, with no Raid Manager for Ventura I'm dead in the water. :oops:
SimonM

Post by SimonM »

I don't know if this is helpful to anyone, but rather than wait for the Terramaster software fix, I asked ChatGPT and eventually arrived at simply using Apple's own Disk Utility. File > RAID Assistant

Seems to work well!
zenwebgoddess

Post by zenwebgoddess »

Thanks for the suggestion @SimonM. I have since purchased a different brand’s file server. I still have this sitting like a brick on my desk. I did try Apple’s RAID software and it didn’t work for me.
JmanInSF

Post by JmanInSF »

Seriously... this is still a problem as best I can tell. I also have single orange light on one of my 5 drives. I'd like to be able to hot swap it out with a WORKING application. After wasting over an hour of my time with chat people who suggest "Here's the installation manual", and realizing they have NO idea how to actually support this product, I had to bail.

All that said... (Yes, I'm running Ventura on an iMacPro), anyone know why the RaidManager app (which actuall now launches, sort of), gives me an alert that says "Connect to controller to get started."? I have TWO differen TM enclosures attached and it's not recognizing either.
JmanInSF

Post by JmanInSF »

SimonM wrote: 05 May 2023, 13:31 I don't know if this is helpful to anyone, but rather than wait for the Terramaster software fix, I asked ChatGPT and eventually arrived at simply using Apple's own Disk Utility. File > RAID Assistant

Seems to work well!
Curious, I see that one can create a RAID or Erase a disk with the Disk Utility. But does it offer any way to manage the health of the device? I have a sick drive (orange) light.. and short of replacing it and reformatting all of them into a new RAID, I don't see anyway to manage the devices within that RAID.
nothappy

Post by nothappy »

Is there any update on this. It seems this issue has been going on for a while and there's no fix in sight. Is there a release date for an OSX 14x RAID Manager software. Your proposed fixes are not going to work for most people and frankly this leaves me wondering why I would ever buy a product of yours again.
TMLyy
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMLyy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}nothappy
Please wait for our further updates.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)