D5-300 all drives offline

USB RAID storage for photographers, music producers, movie collectors
NosmoRex

D5-300 all drives offline

Post by NosmoRex »

I have 2 D5-300 enclosures, both running RAID 5, both fully populated with WD Red 4 TB drives. Recently all of the drives have gone offline in one of the enclosures (all of the drive lights are off). The power light is on. If I power cycle the enclosure, the drive lights will turn on and appear to be accessing the drives, but all the lights will turn off after about 10 seconds. I have tried unplugging power, removing one drive a time and all drives, but the issue persists. The other enclosure is working fine.
The TerraMaster RAID Manger software (v2.1.9) when launched does not detect any devices or controllers. I'm hopeful the data on the drives is intact. What additional troubleshooting steps can I try?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: D5-300 all drives offline

Post by TMSupport »

Hi! All the drive indicators are off, and the power indicator is on. It indicates that the product enters the hibernation state, whether the drive letter can be seen in the computer, whether the disk can be seen in the disk management, and whether the partition is normal.
In addition, the early D5-300 is non-dormant model.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)