D5-300 RAID5 degraded -disk change pb

USB RAID storage for photographers, music producers, movie collectors
PatPRS

Re: D5-300 RAID5 degraded -disk change pb

Post by PatPRS »

waouh seems the good point .... it's repairing the RAID5. I explain, i follow up as usual you're advises
stop D5-300, plug & unplug the hard disk (Disk2 is again the original), reboot PC and start D5-300, still Disk5 orange LED, then i change the D5 by a new one AND it"s starting repairing RAID5 (disk 5 is orange bliking and others green blinking too).... hope it'll succeed at the end
I'll keep you inform on the final results and again great thanks seems this time that the way
Best regards :D :D :D
NB: since the beginning no change the order of hard disks at any time ....neverthless D2 Led orange then passed green and D5 Led is orange at the same time after D2 was green again (I've a doubt) ... but the important thing is RAID5 repairing well :!:
Patrick S
France
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Hopefully your RAID 5 will come back fine. By the way, the RAID manager app got a new version.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
PatPRS

Post by PatPRS »

YES :D :D :D the RAID5 is back and leds's disks are on green mode; and files are there (not all verified)
Great great, thanks again for your help

I saw the new version (Raid manager name) but strange it's very poor as info (no event log as the one used)

Best regards
Patrick S
France