D4-300 Windows 10 missing disk

USB RAID storage for photographers, music producers, movie collectors
growlley

D4-300 Windows 10 missing disk

Post by growlley »

When the nas is connected to Win 10 HDD1 registers in bios on boot but at some point in windows startup the green light goes out and the drive is not reported.

2,3 4 are all green and present - Drive has been checked in different bay and shows up, all drives function as when connected to qnap nas they are all reported and useable .
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: D4-300 Windows 10 missing disk

Post by TMroy »

Please try a different drive at bay 1 and check if it can be recognized, make sure the drive is installed well at its position.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
growlley

Post by growlley »

I havw tried all 4 drives at that position everything is fine until you have 4 drives in the unit and then Hdd1 light goes out and no drive entry is ther for it in windows device manager but this Only happens in windows. As I said my qnap will quite happily mount all 4 devices.
TMAY

Post by TMAY »

Hello,
Please put in the hard disk of HDD1 after the device is started, connect it to the computer as a hard disk box, and then check if there is a problem