MacOS Ventura Compatibility?

RAID storage for video editing professionals or who care much about the speed
Struth1969

Re: MacOS Ventura Compatibility?

Post by Struth1969 »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMroy
Hi, I'm having difficulty installing the driver under MacOS Ventura... Are there updated instructions / driver that I can follow?

Mac Studio M1 Ultra MacOS Ventura 13.01

Thank you!
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Struth1969
This is how to install the driver on a Mac with M1 chip: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=2462
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Struth1969

Post by Struth1969 »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMzethar
Thank you for that but these are the instructions that I am having difficulty with... I was wondering idc there were updated instructions for Venture MacOS 13.01?
dropslot

Post by dropslot »

Also having this trouble. I follow the protocol for "M1 Mac" in the FAQ and Guides section of this board, but every time I get to the point where you confirm the installation of the kext in terminal, I'm coming up empty.

I haven't seen a guide that works for Ventura yet. Anyone else have any tips or tricks to get this working?

Mac Studio M1 Max, Ventura 13.0.1, TerraMaster D5 Thunderbolt 3
dropslot

Post by dropslot »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMzethar

I followed this link faithfully and still have not been able to get the greptest* command to show any results. d5 thunderbolt 3 still not working with Ventura 13.0.1 on M1 Mac Studio.

The driver in your link seems to be dated June of 2022. Has there been a new driver release, and if so, where can we find it?
nepife

Post by nepife »

I'm getting warnings on Ventura that the driver is not compatible and will not work in the future. What is the correct driver level now and where do we get it?

Also, the RAID software also needs to be updated.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
X18

Post by X18 »

I did the firmware update and now like clockwork, right after an update my TerraMaster system will shut off when it's not being used for 5 minutes, no matter what the idle settings are.

It was like that from the very beginning, the last update from TerraMaster seemed to fix it. Until now, after the update it's back to shutting off. Yesterday I thought it had completely stopped working. It took me 20 minutes to get it to turn back on.

All the settings are correct.