Cannot mount D8 on Windows 10

RAID storage for video editing professionals or who care much about the speed
figure1a

Cannot mount D8 on Windows 10

Post by figure1a »

The drive does not show up anywhere. But when I open "Attached Thunderbolt Devices", it shows Noontec, D8. So the machine must see it. How can I mount the volume?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Cannot mount D8 on Windows 10

Post by TMSupport »

Hi! Please refer to the quick installation guide: https://support.terra-master.com/quickguide/
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
figure1a

Post by figure1a »

Yes, I have followed all of your online guides. Any other help?
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

what kind of drive do you install in D8? Does it comes with data? did you format it on windows "Disk management"?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
figure1a

Post by figure1a »

They are SSD. They work fine. The drive does not show up in disk management. Only the Thunderbolt app can see the drive. When I try to update the driver on Windows like your how to, it does not let me. It says the driver is not compatible. Is there a way for me to manually install the drivers?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Hi! Have you installed the RAID Controller Driver? If it is still fail as you follow the installation guide, you can contact the online customer service of our official website for help.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)