Terra Master Raid not mounting

RAID storage for video editing professionals or who care much about the speed
posthd1

Terra Master Raid not mounting

Post by posthd1 »

PLEASE HELP!! I am somewhat of a novice but right now panicing!

My 5 drive Raid 0 Terra has some glitch overnight, then I noticed through the Gui app that it rebuit itself in 24 hours.

But the drive now is not mounting, and not sure what do do next. Please someone help!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 8.07.39 AM.png
posthd1

Re: Terra Master Raid not mounting

Post by posthd1 »

I misspoke. Its Raid 5
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Please try the new RAID manager software, download it here: https://support.terra-master.com/downlo ... uct=D5-300
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
rkooris

Post by rkooris »

My D5-330 Thunderbolt 3 External Hard Drive enclosure is failing to mount, I had it shut down for a month or so and, during that time, Big Sur Mac OSX system software updated. When I turned the drive on, it would not mount and RAID Manager Pro gives me an error message saying " The connection between APP and RAID HBA has been interrupted, APP will try to reconnect RAID HBA in 1 second(s)." but it never connects. The link to the "new" Raid Manager software downloads an installer dating to Nov. 11,2019; is that really the "new" RAID Manager software? If not, how should I troubleshoot this problem. Thx, RK
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please follow the instructions here viewtopic.php?f=66&t=1106
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)