Big Sur Drivers

RAID storage for video editing professionals or who care much about the speed
lucasprbanking

Big Sur Drivers

Post by lucasprbanking »

Can anyone confirm re-installing the driver and raid manager once in Big Sur will fix the rebuild issues? I had to roll back my MacBook to Catalina and waited a day for the rebuild to finish. The D5 Is working well on Catalina after the rebuild but my iMac is still on Big Sur and wanted to know if anyone has had success with the D5 if they re-installed the driver and raid manager. I would roll back my iMac as well but FCPX is working beautifully and can't afford to do a clean install of Catalina and have to reinstall all apps/plugins. Thanks for any info
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Big Sur Drivers

Post by TMroy »

Re-installing the driver and raid manager will not fix the issue on Big Sur, we still keep talking to Apple and trying to work out a possible solution.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
lucasprbanking

Post by lucasprbanking »

Ok thanks for the response. Can you please add me to the list of users to be notified once there is some kind of development? Thank you
lucasprbanking

Post by lucasprbanking »

Looks like HighPoint has released driver updates for Big Sur... Anyone over there had a chance to test things out yet?

Return to “Thunderbolt 3 Series”