TerraMaster TD2 Thunderbolt 3 Plus

RAID storage for video editing professionals or who care much about the speed
JohnnyD

TerraMaster TD2 Thunderbolt 3 Plus

Post by JohnnyD »

Hi

I have just purchased one of these and have a couple of questions, are there firmware upgrades to the unit at all? If so how do I do it, I can't see any downloads for it. Also is there any way of monitoring the raid 0 at all, I see smart does not work under the Terramaster controller.

Thanks
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: TerraMaster TD2 Thunderbolt 3 Plus

Post by TMroy »

Hi, there is no firmware available for download now. I not really got you about monitoring the raid 0.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
JohnnyD

Post by JohnnyD »

Thanks for the reply, by monitoring, I mean a way of preempting a drive failure wth something like SMART status, which is not functional once configured in the raid.

Thanks again
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

As the model is built with a hardware raid configuration, it does not come with any software or application. if you want to monitor the hard drive health, you can download a third-party tool like CrystalDiskInfo, Acronis Drive monitor, Passmark Disk Checkup.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)