Updating Transmission on F4-210

Transmission, qBittorrent, Aria 2 download applications
ianbhenderson73

Updating Transmission on F4-210

Post by ianbhenderson73 »

Hi

I'm currently running Transmission on my F4-210, and I'm getting a message at the top of the page telling me that there's a new version of Transmission available fo download. However when I click on the link the page it takes me to is in a completely unreadable foreign language (might be Korean?)

Is there an easy way to update my installation of Transmission to the latest stable version? If it helps, I'm using TOS version 4.2.07-2011231832.

TIA

Ian
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Updating Transmission on F4-210

Post by TMSupport »

Could you show us some screenshot here? We will check and get back to you later.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
ianbhenderson73

Hi.

Here’s a screenshot of the Desktop UI for Transmission as snagged on my phone. The second file is the one that loads when I click on the button shown in the first shot.
Attachments
Other screenshot
Other screenshot
Desktop UI Screenshot
Desktop UI Screenshot
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}ianbhenderson73

This is a push message from Transmission official, the message showing a release notes, but we do not know why it is in Chinese.
You can not just update the new release with the official package before we do adaptation for TOS. Please just wait for a while we have listed it in our schedule in near future.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
ianbhenderson73

Ok, that’s fine. Thanks for checking it out for me.