No Apps

Transmission, qBittorrent, Aria 2 download applications
EdJ

No Apps

Post by EdJ »

I have no Apps available for download on the desktop. F2-210. Tried the chat yesterday and got told to try again today, but it's been like this since I got up and running a week ago TOS 4.1.32. Any advice?
titanrx8

Re: No Apps

Post by titanrx8 »

Do you have a firewall blocking www.tnas.online ?
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}EdJ

Your system is out of date so much, please update your system and try again.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
EdJ

Post by EdJ »

Have tried that and it wont load, just getting the loading bar and now have no access to my NAS, What's next?
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}EdJ
The latest version of TOS for your model is 4.2.41. Did you follow this guide to update your TOS? viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4117 Just because your system is quite out of date, you need to follow this guideline to update your system step by step. viewtopic.php?f=76&t=1064
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
danialgurman

Post by danialgurman »

I came here to ask the same question. And no, resetting the app does NOT work. All I see is the load bar..
"Knowledge is power." master number 11
FrankHopkins

Post by FrankHopkins »

danialgurman wrote: 27 May 2023, 23:51 I came here to ask the same question. And no, resetting the app does NOT work. All I see is the load bar..
You can install Mod APK, I think it will work