qbittorrent - cannot acces files after update

Transmission, qBittorrent, Aria 2 download applications
tepe

qbittorrent - cannot acces files after update

Post by tepe »

Just updated TOS 5 from beta to official 5.0.123

before update, qbittorent working OK, after update program lost access to Volume1, when everything is stored. I cannot dowload new files also.
I try to reinstall program - its the same.

Error messege: cannot create save path
Attachments
error.png
error.png (18.67 KiB) Viewed 2605 times
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: qbittorrent - cannot acces files after update

Post by TMSupport »

If you updated to TOS 5.0.123 from a beta version, please reinstall TOS 5.0.123 and see if this issue occurs.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Saiyajin

Post by Saiyajin »

Hi there,

I have exactly the same problem when i want to dowload a new files. I can't change the directory where i want to put my files and i have an error when i start the download.
Sega82

Post by Sega82 »

I think you should check the access rights to the folder, there is a mess with access configuration in TOS 5...
By the way, how do you install torrent clients? Iv done upgrade to TOS 5 following the instruction with a reset to factory settings, now i do not have any of the torrent clients available in the app center
Nikibasso94

Post by Nikibasso94 »

Good Morning,
Try setting the folder permissions in groups to R / W the media group and it should go,
it worked for me
Brutaldeath

Post by Brutaldeath »

Hello
Sega82 wrote: 12 Jul 2022, 19:01 I think you should check the access rights to the folder, there is a mess with access configuration in TOS 5...
By the way, how do you install torrent clients? Iv done upgrade to TOS 5 following the instruction with a reset to factory settings, now i do not have any of the torrent clients available in the app center
They have only Tramsmission now on store
You can install QBitTorrent by downloading it on https://tmnascommunity.eu/download/qbittorrent
This product is not supported by TerraMaster but it work perfectly