Urgent Notification about TNAS being Attacked by Ransomware

Official announcements and latest news, awards from medias, and sucess stories.
LaMosca

Re: Urgent Notification about TNAS being Attacked by Ransomware

Post by LaMosca »

Charlie_Croker wrote:
> So you're just posting to say that you blocked a QNAP that was trying to
> infect your system? Or did it just do a port scan?
>
> In the last 3 days according to my IPS . I have had 18 "possible
> network Intrusion attempts" , numerous "ET Drop Dshields",
> 17 "ET Scans", 1x attempted information leak".
>
> I use Unifi Security Gateway Pro, with a UDM Pro ready to be installed when
> I get the time. It has very good IPS.
> https://help.ui.com/hc/en-us/articles/3 ... y-Settings

if I know UniFi.
https://help.ui.com/hc/en-us/articles/3 ... y-Settings
very well. it's just that my system is not dependent on any software or platform.

it is totally independent. and so far without failure.
and anyone who needs it can use it. It can also forward traffic to my system to block intruders. t a few days later you can pick up the block list. which is already big by the way.
Charlie_Croker

Post by Charlie_Croker »

LaMosca wrote:
> Charlie_Croker wrote:
> > So you're just posting to say that you blocked a QNAP that was trying to
> > infect your system? Or did it just do a port scan?
> >
> > In the last 3 days according to my IPS . I have had 18 "possible
> > network Intrusion attempts" , numerous "ET Drop Dshields",
> > 17 "ET Scans", 1x attempted information leak".
> >
> > I use Unifi Security Gateway Pro, with a UDM Pro ready to be installed when
> > I get the time. It has very good IPS.
> >
>
> if I know UniFi.
>
> very well. it's just that my system is not dependent on any software or platform.
>
> it is totally independent. and so far without failure.
> and anyone who needs it can use it. It can also forward traffic to my system to block
> intruders. t a few days later you can pick up the block list. which is already big by
> the way.

I have had a few probes round your network, I will stick to Unifi as its kept my network safe for over 6 years. And I need to VPN back to UK from Saudi and the VPN server is great, As a rule (for security reasons and the need to comply with specific standards) I tend not to use untrusted/untested software, has your system had a security audit? Penetration testing?
LaMosca

Post by LaMosca »

Charlie_Croker wrote:
> LaMosca wrote:

>
>
> I have had a few probes round your network, I will stick to Unifi as its kept my
> network safe for over 6 years. And I need to VPN back to UK from Saudi and the VPN
> server is great, As a rule (for security reasons and the need to comply with specific
> standards) I tend not to use untrusted/untested software, has your system had a
> security audit? Penetration testing?

Charlie_Croker

good what you have implemented at this time. does not prevent you from using this system.

You will see that this system will help you. so that the scans that they do to your ips do not come back. from the same point.

If you want you can contact me by telegram and we can do several tests. together.

You will see how effective the system I have here is.

I help you configure it so you can implement this. apart from what you already have.

in fact the scans to my ips have stopped. because every scan gets worse for the attacker. because the system blocks those ips and then the attacker is finally left with no other pvn to go on.

Contact me and we'll run some tests together if you want.
xmal99

Post by xmal99 »

LaMosca wrote:
> Hello, what I recommend is to talk to the terra master online support, they will help you. Definitely.

Hello, thanx a lot for your help. Where could I find OnLine help ? I only find email adress on the terramaster site, was that the online help perhaps ?
And on my NAS, the trouble make me only enable the remote access for 24/48/78 hours but nothing else accessible (if any).

Thanx.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Charlie_Croker

Post by Charlie_Croker »

LaMosca wrote:
> Charlie_Croker wrote:
> > LaMosca wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > I have had a few probes round your network, I will stick to Unifi as its kept my
> > network safe for over 6 years. And I need to VPN back to UK from Saudi and the
> VPN
> > server is great, As a rule (for security reasons and the need to comply with
> specific
> > standards) I tend not to use untrusted/untested software, has your system had a
> > security audit? Penetration testing?
>
> Charlie_Croker
>
> good what you have implemented at this time. does not prevent you from using this
> system.
>
> You will see that this system will help you. so that the scans that they do to your
> ips do not come back. from the same point.
>
> If you want you can contact me by telegram and we can do several tests. together.
>
> You will see how effective the system I have here is.
>
> I help you configure it so you can implement this. apart from what you already have.
>
> in fact the scans to my ips have stopped. because every scan gets worse for the
> attacker. because the system blocks those ips and then the attacker is finally left
> with no other pvn to go on.
>
> Contact me and we'll run some tests together if you want.

Your system only blocks an IP, as I have said in the past, I have repeatedly accessed your system (Blocking an IP is not a secure system as they can be spoofed or even just use a VPN), so its not actually blocking an attack, you need to be fingerprinting the device.
And no mate, there's no way in hell I would rely or let loose on my networks something that's unproven, by someone I only know from an Internet forum, my data is far too important for that. For all I know you are a black hat and there's a greta big back door or some other vulnerability.
And what makes you think your system supplements a proper iPS? It appears to be script based.
My feeling is your system is actually making it less secure, as if I was that way inclined, I would be trying to break in to it for the challenge.
But if it works for you and you are happy with it, then whatever floats your boat.
titanrx8

Post by titanrx8 »

Charlie_Croker wrote:
>
> And no mate, there's no way in hell I would rely or let loose on my networks
> something that's unproven, by someone I only know from an Internet forum, my data is
> far too important for that. For all I know you are a black hat and there's a greta
> big back door or some other vulnerability.
> And what makes you think your system supplements a proper iPS? It appears to be
> script based.
> My feeling is your system is actually making it less secure, as if I was that way
> inclined, I would be trying to break in to it for the challenge.
> But if it works for you and you are happy with it, then whatever floats your boat.

Exactly!

Unsolicited offers from unknown sources.
V8Triker
Great Britain

Post by V8Triker »

titanrx8 wrote:
> Charlie_Croker wrote:
> >
> > And no mate, there's no way in hell I would rely or let loose on my networks
> > something that's unproven, by someone I only know from an Internet forum, my
> data is
> > far too important for that. For all I know you are a black hat and there's a
> greta
> > big back door or some other vulnerability.
> > And what makes you think your system supplements a proper iPS? It appears to be
> > script based.
> > My feeling is your system is actually making it less secure, as if I was that
> way
> > inclined, I would be trying to break in to it for the challenge.
> > But if it works for you and you are happy with it, then whatever floats your
> boat.
>
> Exactly!
>
> Unsolicited offers from unknown sources.

I said way back through the posts, about the irony of a thread relating to attacks and people clicking on an unknown link 'cos someone said "try it out" :D
LaMosca

The antivirus ClamAV in your TNAS

Post by LaMosca »

ClamAV anti virus

El antivirus que esta en Tu TNAS. lo puedes encontrar aqui para Win32, MacOS X, Linux

The antivirus that is in your TNAS. you can find it here for Win32, MacOS X, Linux

http://www.clamav.net/downloads
LaMosca

Coin mining with your terramaster

Post by LaMosca »

Coin mining with your terramaster?

I was able to verify that my TNAS. you are trying to connect to a mining site. Here I leave you the test to check your terramaster.

place your terra-master behind a firewall so you can check the IP addresses your terra-master is trying to connect to.

notify: We will continue to develop safer and more efficient fund settlement channels for everyone to use, thank you for your support! Star map 2022/02/11

CPU mining pool notification: urgent notification, due to force majeure, multiple IPs in the machine gun pool have been disabled, please use auto.c3pool.org in time: the port remains unchanged!

通知:我们将继续开发更安全、更高效的资金结算渠道供大家使用,感谢您的支持! 星图 2022/02/11

CPU矿池通知:紧急通知,由于不可抗力,机枪池多个IP已被禁用,请及时使用auto.c3pool.org:端口不变!

Check this site.
https://c3pool.com

https://auto.c3pool.org
auto.c3pool.org

My Terramaster Information
2022-03-17 08:16:05 Local User (MAC=xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx): 10.0.2.8 DNS -> 66.159.32.35 inquire auto.c3pool.org

I will make a detailed report of the situation to the investigative group of Terra-master