TOS 5.0.166 Plex will not start or disables itself

Discussion about Plex and Emby Media Server
WhoDoctorK9

TOS 5.0.166 Plex will not start or disables itself

Post by WhoDoctorK9 »

I recently wiped my hard drives and reinstalled TOS since it had issues with the last version I had on it. Now I am running 5.0.166 and I stalled Plex, Plex said my NAS was not secured with them, restarted Plex and it will not even get to the Plex loading screen now. Never had thisuch trouble with Plex since I migrated from TOS 4 to TOS 5...
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: TOS 5.0.166 Plex will not start or disables itself

Post by TMSupport »

Please re-enable Plex in the App center.
Plex said my NAS was not secured with them
Can you provide a screenshot about this issue?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
WhoDoctorK9

Post by WhoDoctorK9 »

I would have to re-enable Plex every two minutes for that to work. Something is causing Plex to disable shortly after it starts running. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times thinking there may be an issue with the installer, but I get the same results. Shortly after enabling Plex and entering it, it suddenly goes to a screen saying that my TNAS is unavailable. When I go to the installed apps and select Plex, it shows disabled. If I click enable, it will disable itself within a few minutes.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}WhoDoctorK9
I advice you update your TOS and try again. Or you can try fixing filesystem issues that might be hidden:viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2575
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)