Emby wont load?

Discussion about Plex and Emby Media Server
Tricky
Great Britain

Emby wont load?

Post by Tricky »

Both my machines are F5-221s and one is running the latest TOS 5 and the other TOS I have re-installed Emby on both and on the TOS 5 machine all I get is a 404 error when I try and launch, and just a screen saying Emby on the TOS 4 machine what's wrong?
Tricky
Great Britain

Re: Emby wont load?

Post by Tricky »

Sorry ment 502 error.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Would you give me a screenshot about this error? so that we can see what other information showing there. Did you install and then uninstall any app before the issue happens? what are the apps you uninstalled?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

No, only tried uninstalling and re-installing Emby after getting this (see screenshot) and just an error 502, if I try to start Emby from the app page it returns error.
TMAY

Post by TMAY »

Hello, you can try to go to the control panel - shared folders, change the name of the emby folder, and then reinstall emby.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

I am confused. I did not see 502 error message, it is a startup page of the app, and the emby screenshot is the version for TOS 4, not TOS 5.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)