TOS updated and now Plex is gone and all my data

Discussion about Plex and Emby Media Server
joeblackdandt

TOS updated and now Plex is gone and all my data

Post by joeblackdandt »

For some reason I said yes today to the system update in the web interface, i so regret it!! After the unit rebooted, there is no more Plex app installed, and all my data that I had been storing in Plex's folders is gone, like that, just disappeared. Folders just dont exist, and in the interface it says the disk is empty. Can anyone help with this? :oops: :oops: :oops:
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: TOS updated and now Plex is gone and all my data

Post by TMSupport »

Hi!
Go to desktop> Applications> Installed to see if there is a plex application and its status, and send it to the desktop if it exists.
Go to Control Panel> Shared Folder> Advanced to restored shared folders.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
sqlrepairman

Post by sqlrepairman »

I have a similar issue - I updated TOS and now plex does not show as installed. When I try to reinstall it I get an operation failed message.
My video files/folders do all seem to be intact
- please advise
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

{L_BUTTON_AT}sqlrepairman

Hi! Please send us the screenshot about error.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
premuto

Post by premuto »

A mi depues de actualizar TOS, mi servidor plex no detecta nuevo contenido copiado en el disco duro, aunque actualize la biblioteca no encuentra ningun archivo nuevo