Plex Issues - Previous Solutions not Working

Discussion about Plex and Emby Media Server
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Plex Issues - Previous Solutions not Working

Post by TMzethar »

You may be too obsessed with who's right and who's wrong. This should be an adaptation problem, please wait for the update of plex later version.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
MissionAborted

Post by MissionAborted »

I really just want my problem fixed.
Hdjoe22

Post by Hdjoe22 »

Had my nas since last nov. on 4.1OS. Updated to 4.2.15 today and it bricked Plex. Can’t access it anymore, can’t reinstall it anymore, can’t do anything and it was the sole reason for me to have a nas. Movie server.
I’ve uninstalled Plex and removed all the files associated with it and it’s DEFINITELY a TOS issue because not only will it not install Plex, it also fails when I try to install emby, which I’ve never had on my nas!
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Hdjoe22
Hi!
Can you describe the problem you encountered in detail? Is there a pop-up prompting any information when the installation fails?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)