No Plex folder in appdata

Discussion about DLNA, multimedia, media server
Biniaris

No Plex folder in appdata

Post by Biniaris »

At a loss here and not sure where to look. I need to make a modification to a plex file but I have no idea how to access that folder. There is no Plex folder under appdata. I see a qBittorrent folder was created but that is the only thing available under appdata.

How do I get into the Plex install folder?
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: No Plex folder in appdata

Post by TMRyan »

Hello,
You need to open the file management, click the home icon, and then click user, as shown below:
pelx.png
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
rightLANE

Post by rightLANE »

Is there any way to make this folder more easily accessible? I've made a shortcut so I can more easily get to the location (at least within a browser), but I'd like to be able to map the admin/user location to windows in addition to using the Onedrive sync app to backup the Plex database. I'm only allowed to access Public and Appdata location, nothing within the admin/user location. Am I missing something?
F2-221 2x 10TB Exos X14
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

It is possible to map the admin/user directory. If you cannot see it, try changing the user's permissions and try again.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

I just have the TNAS as a network location on my laptop and add files directly to whatever folder I choose including those linked to Plex.