Netdata using Docker

Discussion about Docker
sanctimon

Netdata using Docker

Post by sanctimon »

Has anyone successfully installed Netdata using Docker?

I have used the following settings:

Code: Select all

docker run -d --name=netdata -p 19999:19999 -v /mnt/md0/appdata/netdata/netdataconfig:/etc/netdata -v netdatalib:/var/lib/netdata -v netdatacache:/var/cache/netdata -v /etc/passwd:/host/etc/passwd:ro -v /etc/group:/host/etc/group:ro -v /proc:/host/proc:ro -v /sys:/host/sys:ro -v /etc/os-release:/host/etc/os-release:ro -v /mnt:/mnt:ro --restart unless-stopped --pid=host --cap-add SYS_PTRACE --cap-add SYS_ADMIN --security-opt apparmor=unconfined netdata/netdata
However, I am still unable to make it detect correctly. The following alarms are triggered:

system.clock_sync_state

system clock sync state: 0 synchronization state

when set to 0, the system kernel believes the system clock is not properly synchronized to a reliable server

mdstat.md8_disks

mdstat disks:67 failed devices

number of devices in the down state for the md9 (raid1) array. Any number > 0 indicates that the array is degraded.
Suffices to say that I do not have 67 devices in my F5-221.
TMnorah
TerraMaster Team

Re: Netdata using Docker

Post by TMnorah »

What is your system version? What is the docker application version?
After testing in our laboratory, the images you mentioned can be used normally, please refer to the relevant information for configuration. If you've made sure your settings are correct and you're still having trouble creating containers from Docker Hub's images, try a different image.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)