Container Not Starting When Volumes Are Added

Discussion about Docker
MTrix

Container Not Starting When Volumes Are Added

Post by MTrix »

Evening.

I've updated to the new TOS 5, currently running 5.0.152 and whenever I tell Docker to mount a volume in the containers settings, the container fails to launch / start.

Whenever I remove the volume mount from the container settings, it launches / starts.

I'm presuming it's a permissions issue, whereby because Docker cannot access the volume / mount point and as a result doesn't start. I've been through the shared folder permissions and cannot figure it out so have ended up coming here for help.

Can anyone assist?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Container Not Starting When Volumes Are Added

Post by TMSupport »

This phenomenon could not be reproduced in our laboratory. Which image are you using? We will verify it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
MTrix

Post by MTrix »

Hi,

The container is ' Linuxserver/Sonarr '

I've just seen that somebody else has been having issues with this container as well on your board.

Thanks.
franco72

Post by franco72 »

I observe problems with the Joker. Some applications running through Docker cannot work with folders outside of their container in the folder with the Joker, they do not see them at all. The rules for changing the mounting paths are, of course, prescribed, but there is no sense.

For example, jlesage/mkvtoolnix cannot access the video folder "/Volume1/public/media/films".

romancin/rclonebrowser cannot mount My Teams folder from (GDrive)