Google Drive not syncing

Discussion about CloudSync.
nolan39

Google Drive not syncing

Post by nolan39 »

I have my Google Drive account set up to perform a Bidirectional sync of a folder that is inside of my Google Drive. After removing and re-adding the account and folder 2 times, it still does not sync my folder to my NAS. The folder structure never shows up and the files are not there. I have even tried to modify one of the files in the folders on my Google Drive so see if that would work, but it still does not do anything. CloudSync says the sync has been ran successfully but nothing shows up. I do not have any other online storage platforms so I cannot troubleshoot this issue with any other application.
Someguy

Re: Google Drive not syncing

Post by Someguy »

I have the same problem with both Google Drive and dropbox. I've created the connections successfully, and when I set up the tasks to back things up, I can view the folders and their contents on both cloud services, but once I create the task, it says it has had previous runs, yet no files have been transferred at all.

I also have no logs in the log section. I'm not sure if I've done something wrong, but I don't think I have. I think it just isn't synching.
TMLyy
TerraMaster Team

Re: Google Drive not syncing

Post by TMLyy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}nolan39

For your questions, please contact our technical team to conduct a remote check for you, you can find the contact details in My Signature.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)