Only sync the first time

Discussion about CloudSync.
astrolinux

Only sync the first time

Post by astrolinux »

Good morning,
since i upgraded the operating system on my TNAS-221 i can't get Cloudsync to work properly with my dropbox and gdrive accounts. Specifically, I am interested in synchronizing only locally what changes in the cloud (unidirectional). What happens, however, is that after the first synchronization, which happens correctly, if any file changes in the cloud (for example a photo is added) it is never downloaded and the synchronization, although scheduled, is never actually performed.
I tried to remove the application and reconfigure from the beginning but without success

Cloudsync version: 2.3.7
TOS version: 5.0.158
TWlhq
TerraMaster Team

Re: Only sync the first time

Post by TWlhq »

{L_BUTTON_AT}astrolinux

You need to wait for the pulling time, and the second synchronization will be executed after the pulling time. You can view the synchronization time according to the next execution time in the drop-down box.
astrolinux

Re: Only sync the first time

Post by astrolinux »

Unfortunately I have already checked and after the rotation time the files modified or added specifically to the cloud are not synchronized (for example the mobile phone photos uploaded from dropbox in the "Camera Uploads" folder)