CloudSync General Failure

Discussion about CloudSync.
Madvic

Re: CloudSync General Failure

Post by Madvic »

Hello,
After several weeks, CloudSync continues to be completely broken, at least for OneDrive. Is there any plan to have a working release?
I created two bidirectional tasks some time ago, if I check now, only one exists, the other one has disappeared. Even the only one I have disappears from time to time.
Every time I log to the web interface the CloudSync application appears disabled in the App Center, however I can witness that it works because I see some (random) updates in OneDrive. The other task is not existing and not working either.

I'm seriously considering purchasing another more "professional" NAS, the TerraMaster isn't up to the task, at least not for synchronization with cloud drives.

Please indicate if there are any plans to deliver a properly working OneDrive synchronization client.
Before you ask, let me remind you:
Model: F2-221
TOS Version: 5.0.171
CloudSync version: 2.4.2
TMLyy
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMLyy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Madvic

Please contact the technical support mailbox to schedule a remote inspection.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Madvic

Post by Madvic »

After upgrading memory to 6 GB (added 4 GB) and enabling DHCP IP address fetch (instead of fixed IP), all applications run much better. CloudSync is now working as expected (and "magically" recovered old lost configuration???)

So, if you have a F2-221, you should add 4GB of memory !!