Sync for multiple Google Drive accounts

Discussion about CloudSync.
aigarius

Sync for multiple Google Drive accounts

Post by aigarius »

I am having a problem connecting more than one Google Drive account to CloudSync in TOS 5. Firs one goes trough just fine, then I go to add a new connection with a Google Drive from another Google account, it pops up the window just fine, I can go trough the whole login and grant permissions process and I even get the final page in the pop-up from the Terramaster web to makes sure that the NAS is the one that I own and then I get a red error "Operation failed" in the main page and the add connection dialog stays up and the connection is not added to the list. Retrying shows that Terramaster cloud sync already has the permissions and same error in the end.

As a side note - the UI does not let one set up a task to sync the *entire* Google Drive to a folder, just a subfolder. I was able to do that (and working around the local folder expansion bug) by changing the data in the CloudSync Sqlite database, but surely there should be a better way :D
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Sync for multiple Google Drive accounts

Post by TMroy »

Thank you for your report, we will verify it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
aigarius

Re: Sync for multiple Google Drive accounts

Post by aigarius »

Both issues still happening with the latest release of both TOS 5 and Cloud Sync