Backblaze S2 Sync

Discussion about CloudSync.
kilbey1

Backblaze S2 Sync

Post by kilbey1 »

I'm trying out the trial of Backblaze, but each time I enter either the Master Application Key or Application Key combination assigned, the application says Operation Failed. I've allowed port 443 in my router, and as part of Firewall rules.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Backblaze S2 Sync

Post by TMroy »

We will try to replicate your case here, if we find out something, we will let you know.
For a temporary solution, would you try other cloud drive sync like google drive, one drive or something else?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
StanHK

Post by StanHK »

I have the same issue. Actually, setting up Google is ideal for document sync, Backblaze is ideal as a cloud back-up.

I have tried adjusting Firewall settings, routing of ports, etc. Nothing worked. Actually, when setting up Backblaze the initial traffic should come from the TM to Backblaze (ping) so there should not be a routing issue, am I correct? At least gDrive did not give me routing issue.

Thanks for looking into this.
StanHK

Post by StanHK »

Hi, so I found that I was experiencing more issues. Since I installed OrangeHRM yesterday, and all issues occurred afterwards, I decided to uninstall OrangeHRM. It did not immediately fix my issue, but after downloading the 'TOS Update Package For TNAS device TOS update V4.1.27" and using the
'Control Panel --> Update & Recovery --> Software Update --> Manual update" to install the TOS update package, everything was working as normal afterwards. My take is that OrangeHRM made some undesired changes.

All good now.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

StanHK wrote: 27 Jul 2020, 13:25 Hi, so I found that I was experiencing more issues. Since I installed OrangeHRM yesterday, and all issues occurred afterwards, I decided to uninstall OrangeHRM. It did not immediately fix my issue, but after downloading the 'TOS Update Package For TNAS device TOS update V4.1.27" and using the
'Control Panel --> Update & Recovery --> Software Update --> Manual update" to install the TOS update package, everything was working as normal afterwards. My take is that OrangeHRM made some undesired changes.

All good now.
Thank you for your report.
May I know what exact issues cuased by this app? Would you give a description?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
teajuice

Post by teajuice »

TMroy wrote: 30 Mar 2020, 23:33 We will try to replicate your case here, if we find out something, we will let you know.
For a temporary solution, would you try other cloud drive sync like google drive, one drive or something else?
Hi, did this ever get resolved? I'm trying to do the same and getting the same error.