pCloud not working from Europe

Discussion about CloudSync.
xordiet

pCloud not working from Europe

Post by xordiet »

Hi,
I'd adquired a pCloud space, but when I try to connect I get an error message, I've seen this thread on the forum
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=705&p=3204&hilit=pcloud#p3204
and it's the same problem I have. This topic is closed so I can't reply there, and I post here, if there is another solution than migrating to a US server. I asked to pCloud help but they say that doesn't give suppert to nas, and If I've tryed to use webdav.

It's webdav the solution? can't use pCloud app directly?

Thank youi in advance
TM-Allen
TerraMaster Team

Re: pCloud not working from Europe

Post by TM-Allen »

Please turn on the proxy server and try again.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
xordiet

Post by xordiet »

Hi,
I'm bit lost

I had gone to Control Pannel > Network > Proxy connection
and turned on the opcion "connect by proxy server"
I've tryed putting my local ip on the direction field, but doesn't work either.
In fact, withouth this options when I try to connect to pcloud I get an error, but now I don't recieve anything I can wait forever without error or success.

But it's not turning on a proxy server, It's If I've got one on my network and wanna use it. Are this what you are requesting me to do?

p.s. sorry for my english it's not my language
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Can your account log in normally on the pCloud official website? Or you can try to log in with another account, please make sure that the login account is only used on one TNAS.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
xordiet

Post by xordiet »

TMSupport wrote: 18 Feb 2022, 16:26 Can your account log in normally on the pCloud official website?
Yes I can, And if I go to "linked accounts" I can see terra-master as a linked app with full access, but after login In my tnas app I see a popup saying "Cloud Sync requires for following permission " and "Redirect your personal information back to http://192.168.1.110:8181, please make sure http://192.168.1.110:8181 is your TNAS domain." I choose agree and after that It gives me error.
TMSupport wrote: 18 Feb 2022, 16:26 Or you can try to log in with another account.
I created another pClodud account using US servers and it works fine, the issue is with my account on EU servers.
TMSupport wrote: 18 Feb 2022, 16:26 please make sure that the login account is only used on one TNAS.
Yes, only me uses this account and I only have one TNAS.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

If the account on EU server is not supported, you should contact the pCloud team for help.