Team Drives not appears

Discussion about CloudSync.
dranivil

Team Drives not appears

Post by dranivil »

I am trying to synchronize the content of my NAS with a Team Drive associated with my google drive account, but when I go to select the remote folder, the Team Drives do not appear. How can I select it as the destination for synchronization?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Team Drives not appears

Post by TMSupport »

Please advise your TNAS model number and current TOS version in return.
We will check whether it's compatible with Team Drives and get back to you later.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
dranivil

Post by dranivil »

TMSupport wrote: 18 Jun 2021, 11:02 Please advise your TNAS model number and current TOS version in return.
We will check whether it's compatible with Team Drives and get back to you later.
Model F2-422
Version TOS: 4.2.13-2106071705
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Thanks for the update. and I am sorry to tell you that we have confirmed that there is no Team Drives connecting interface here.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)