Onedrive Sync not working after boot

Discussion about CloudSync.
moses123

Onedrive Sync not working after boot

Post by moses123 »

Hello,

my NAS F2-210 is not running all day. After automatic boot at a certain time with uptime for two hours, the Onedrive App shows no syncing. There are no new entries in the onedrive log.

Only after manually stopping and starting the connection via the GUI, the sync starts. This is not the expected behavior, after reboot, the sync should run, but the service seems not to be started at boot.
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Re: Onedrive Sync not working after boot

Post by TMS »

We will verify it.
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
moses123

Post by moses123 »

Anything new about this issue?

By the way, with the new version 4.2.13 it is still not working on F2-210 :(
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

If onedrive has a synchronization task, it will continue to synchronize after restarting, but it will take a while, and it will take time to detect.
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
moses123

Post by moses123 »

After an uptime of 1 1/2 hours, there is nothing synced from onedrive. Waitime is set to 10 min.

There is no service running.
"service onedrive status" shows cloudsync stopped running the command via ssh as root
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

Thank you for your report, we will release an update package to fix this problem.
snapperheadjoeTM

Post by snapperheadjoeTM »

I am having the same problem running ver. 2.1.4 released 06/11/21 and I haven't see a successful sync since 05/31/21. When will this be fixed. I make multiple changes to files in OneDrive everyday so I should be seeing changes almost every hours of the day in this sync.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please try to pause the sync task and restart it to see whether it could be synced.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
snapperheadjoeTM

Post by snapperheadjoeTM »

I have done that multiple times in the results of the same thinking does not occur. I have even re-authorized the connection and the results of the same sinking does not occur.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Is it ok to let our engineer check it remotely? Please contact support(at)terra-master.com to confirm it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)