backblaze app not working

Discussion about CloudSync.
deejc

backblaze app not working

Post by deejc »

any ideas why backblaze isnt opening correctly ?
i tried to uninstall and reinstall

maybe something to do with the errors shown on the right ?
Screenshot 2021-04-01 at 07.37.20.jpg

:!: :!: Actually, NO apps are working through TOS interface, docker, usb backup, snapshot, plex, netdata shows 02 bad gateway :!: :!:
F2-220 WITH 2 x WD RED 2TB RUNNING 4.2.17
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: backblaze app not working

Post by TMRyan »

You can try to change the content of the configuration file you changed back to the original content.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
deejc

Post by deejc »

Today I changed resolv.conf as I had no dns resolution, now I have resolution, but the resolv.conf was empty when I opened it so if I remove my dns servers then dns resolution stops and nothing works
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMRyan »

Hi,
It looks like the configuration file has been deleted, you can reinstall the system to solve this problem:viewtopic.php?f=75&t=423
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
deejc

Post by deejc »

What’s would be the cause of this ? It’s very worrying that there is a chance I can lose all my data how can I back it all up as I don’t have another external drive ?
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

Hi,
1.The hard disk has problems, wrong operation and other factors, but most of our users have not lost data after reinstalling the system
2.You can back up to a computer or other cloud(prevent accident)
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
deejc

Post by deejc »

But the nas has just been sitting idle, I don’t know of any software that just disappear or removed the configuration files when it’s not being used, the disks don’t have any smart issues, this is very worrying that the OS just deletes files or get corrupt for no reason and put users data at risk
deejc

Post by deejc »

TMRyan wrote: 02 Apr 2021, 10:30 Hi,
It looks like the configuration file has been deleted, you can reinstall the system to solve this problem:viewtopic.php?f=75&t=423
i do not have any options on the screen :
TOS Desktop> Control Panel> General Settings> Update and Restore> Backup and Restore;

so i cannot backup my config this way, how can i make a backup of my config that i can restore as i will be SUPER annoyed if i lose all The config i have already setup on this NAS
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

Unfortunately,reinstalling the TOS system will not delete your data, it will restore some configurations and delete users.
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
deejc

Post by deejc »

BTW, i just rebooted the NAS, now its OK!!!! :?: :?: :?:
maybe you should advise users to reboot first before offering any other advice :!: