backblaze app not working

Discussion about CloudSync.
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Re: backblaze app not working

Post by TMS »

Yes,
Most users will try to reboot TNAS(try it yourself),it may be that the system is still running backblaze app when uninstalling, because the configuration file has changed, so it fails. After restarting, the TOS system is good ( just a guess and it is currently impossible to determine)
But it is not recommended to modify the configuration (in the terminal), please operate with caution.
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
deejc

Re: backblaze app not working

Post by deejc »

Ok
I didn’t modify anything except resolv.conf after I couldn’t get any dns resolution
It wasn’t just backblaze app, it was every app on the TOS desktop and also many menu items in the configuration program as well

Lucky for me it was just a reboot but as it’s a NAS the LAST thing I think about is a reboot, the whole point of a NAS is that it’s on all the time and connected 24 hours a day, it’s not a natural thing for me to think Reboot a NAS

I moved from a HP micro server with VMware and red hat Linux to this NAS because I didn’t want to have the day to day management of Linux and servers and I am already having more issues in 2 weeks than I did with my server for 5 years
F2-220 WITH 2 x WD RED 2TB RUNNING 4.2.17