OneDrive Sync Issues

Discussion about CloudSync.
WaggersR

OneDrive Sync Issues

Post by WaggersR »

F2-221 running TOS 4.2.07 -2012241608

I've setup OneDrive Sync and the contents of my OneDrive synced successfully to my F2-221. However, any file or folder changes made on my PC or my F2-221 wont sync.

If I disconnect and reconnect, changes to OneDrive in the cloud will sync to the F2-221. File or folder changes on the F2-221 will not sync to the cloud.

The sync I've created on OneDrive Sync is setup as 'bidirectional'. Nothing is showing in OneDrive Sync's log file since the initial downloads when the task was created.

If someone could give me tips to troubleshoot this, I'd be very grateful.
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team

Re: OneDrive Sync Issues

Post by TMRyan »

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We are fixing this problem. A new version will be released after the test passes.
Have a great day!
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
Skywalker

Post by Skywalker »

hi - im trying to setup onedrive sync but when I login to my onedrive I get operation failed message. Is this a related issue?
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMRyan »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Skywalker
Hi,
The connection may encounter some problems.
When it prompts that the operation has failed, you immediately click "Next" to connect again, and you can usually connect.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)